Pest Control Services Are What We Pride Ourselves In
Since day 1 our pest control service has been the heart and soul of McGrath Pest Control. Over the years we have expanded into different services and tried different procedures. At the end of the day, what really matters to our customers is keeping their home and family safe from insects and diseases. A great man once said, “Remember what got ya there and don’t disappoint.” That is one thing we will strive to never forget, and as always…………….we never require our customers to get locked into a contract. We have to earn your business!
Residential Pest Control Services
Our general residential pest control service consist of treating the inside and outside perimeter of your house, giving you a free termite check and offering tips and ideas on preventing further insect/rodent infestations. We know everyone has different needs and requirements regarding their home, so McGrath will structure your service plan to satisfy those needs. Call or email for further details.
Commercial Pest Control Services
We offer multiple service plans for all Commercial properties around the greater Houston area. We specialize in office buildings, warehouses, churches, schools, restaurants, and property management buildings. Call us for more details 281-469-8240.
General Pest Control Service:
- Treat the inside along baseboard areas, under sinks, inside attics, inside closest (if possible) and inside garages.
- Power spray (if possible) and spread granules around the outside of the home including perimeter flowerbeds and under eaves if possible.
- Quarterly service has a 90-day spot warranty for any live general insects in and around the perimeter of the home.
- One time or On Call service has a 30-day spot warranty for any live general insects in and around the perimeter of the home.
Basic General Pest Control Service:
- Treat the main hotspots where insects enter the home. i.e. under sinks, attics, door entry points.
- Power spray and/or spread granules around the outside of the home including perimeter flowerbeds and under eaves if possible.
ARE THE CHEMICALS SAFE?
Everything we use is safe according to EPA standards. Most chemicals do not have any type of smell and perfectly safe for children and domesticated animals. They will also not stain nor ruin any surfaces that small amounts of liquid will not harm.
WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT ANY CHEMICALS SPRAYED IN MY HOME?
That is fine. We can alter or change our normal services to meet any of our customers needs or desires. We don’t believe in our way or the high way. We understand that our customers all have different view points about pest control and we will work to make their experience the best as possible and still be able to eliminate all their bug issues.