Are you hearing noises in your attic at night?
At McGrath Pest Control, we realize that mice, rats and other rodents are not only nuisance pests for homeowners, they can also cause extensive damage to insulation and the structure of a home and threaten the health of families and guest within. Rodent control is one of the most important services that we provide at McGrath Pest Control. Infestations may result in a fire hazard, as both mice and rats are likely to chew on electrical wires. For homes in the Houston areas, mice and rats have always been a problem. McGrath Pest Control offers effective rodent exclusion services that will help protect your home and family from mice, rats and other rodents.
- Rats are everywhere and not easy to control unless you are a professional.
- Specifications for rats can vary. The length of an average rat is from 6-18 inches
that’s including their tail.
- Roof rats tend to be charcoal grey in color as compared to your sewer rat which is a brownish tan.
- Their diet consist of eating almost everything.
- They consume 1/2 to 2 oz of liquid a day.
- Rats are nocturnal creatures and eat and drink under the cover of darkness.
- Rats are the cause of much damage and carriers of parasites and diseases.
Our rodent exclusion plan is ideal for all types of residential and commercial dwellings. It consist of:
- Inspecting and identifying areas of rodent infestation.
- Identifying conditions around the home that are conducive to rodent activity and make recommendations for improvements.
- Installing traps and/or baits stations as needed.
We will start with a thorough inspection of your property to identify if a rodent problem already exists. During this time, we’ll also identify any areas that may attract rodents to your home and locate any points of entry. Based on our assessment, we’ll develop and implement a rodent exclusion plan that addresses your home’s unique situation. We’ll also return to monitor for rodent activity and to remove traps.