I wanted to post a few random pictures I took last week while working. There is a new business that kept having ants in and around their building. I couldn’t find the source till now.
I sprayed behind the trim and boom I hit the jackpot. Their problem was solved not too long after that. Usually when you find the source of anything it solves all the other problems.
The next picture goes back to one of my previous blogs. Rats, Rats, Rats. This customer was having a problem with rats. I told her along with trapping upstairs, we need to figure out where the rats were entering the house. Bingo!! I found it.
My next job is to seal this up and place a bait box down below.
I see stuff like this all the time especially this time of year.
Hope this helps